1. Return to this entry over the course of the submission period to vote for as many entries that you felt were particularly good/moving/touching/funny/unique/intere
sting, but please no "Ballot box stuffing". Any double votes will be discounted.
2. Votes are hidden, so you can feel free to NOT vote for your best friend. They'll never know.
3. Votes for yourself will not be counted: don't throw your vote away!
4. Non-members can vote.
5. Each submission will have a comment left by a mod that links back to this voting entry so you can vote instantly. The submission period will end on Thursday, October 29th. Results will be posted on Sunday, November 1st. The next DITL day is Monday, November 2nd.
6. The winner of last week's DITL (in48frames
) cannot be voted for, however they can still submit this week and you can feel free to leave them comments.
7. Moderators cannot receive votes. Mods are imbroglio
8. Please vote for entries using the Livejournal username of the poster you are voting for, not a link to their entry.9. The submission period will end at 9pm U.S. Eastern Standard Time, on the date listed. You can use any online time conversion tool to find out what time this is locally for you. (This page will tell you the current Eastern time) Any posts submitted after 9pm EST on the last day for submissions will not be approved.
When you vote, the text box you used will no longer be available: to make sure you get adequate space to vote for your favorites, I've offered five polls. Overflow can go into screened comments.( Collapse )